Manufacturer Certificate issued for all custom lengths.
ABS Product Development Assessment if required available up to 60ft.
Complies to latest revisions of SOLAS Reg. V/23 and ISO 799-1:2019(E)
13-3/4 inch step spacing
- The A. L. Don SOLAS MAX Pilot Ladder replaces the obsolete old style “Jacob’s Ladder”.
- SOLAS MAX Pilot Ladder has steps/spreaders of hardwood except for the bottom 4 steps that are made from Dupont® high impact strength surlyn HP or equivalent virgin Ionomer resin.
- Non-skid grip applied to the surface of all steps using 2-part epoxy
- SOLAS MAX Pilot ladders have the A. L. Don patented clamp made from Dupont® high impact strength surlyn HP or equivalent virgin Ionomer resin that is designed for quick step replacement with no special tools
- The suspension rope is one continuous length on each side comprised of ¾” diameter 3-strand synthetic PolyPro-Dacron with a white outer jacket with a safety core of a contrasting color to the outer jacket.
- Replacement steps/spreaders are designed in the same manner as the original steps/spreaders to allow for quick replacement without unstringing the ladder.
- Standard lanyards consist of one 10 foot with seized end and one 12” (approx) lanyard with eye that complies to latest revisions of SOLAS Reg. V/23 and ISO 799-1:2019(E) specifications. Other lengths available.